LPL Business Relationships
Put your employees on the path towards achieving a secure retirement.
The future of your company’s retirement plan lies in your hands.
As an employer, you share the responsibility of guiding your employees toward making decisions that will afford them greater financial freedom in retirement. But here’s the quandary: just as your workers look to you for financial guidance and advice, you must also seek out an expert to help you navigate plan regulation and administration.
Your need for competent, objective retirement plan guidance—from an advisor you can trust—has never been greater. That’s why your plan should work with an independent retirement plan representative supported by LPL Financial.
Do the following issues look familiar to your retirement plan committee?
- New regulations that add to the complexity of administration
- Fiduciary pressures to provide prudent investment options
- Timely (and potentially complex) fee disclosures to your participants
- Outside advisors whose allegiances are split between plan providers and investment managers
- Watershed regulations that require greater transparency about disclosing relationships between plan sponsors and their advisors
- Employees who feel they cannot afford to save, but are being courted by your competitors through their benefits programs
- Concerns over your employees’ retirement readiness
Our experienced retirement plan representatives deliver three key services to help your team deliver an effective retirement plan.
Meaningful, timely information and research.
We offer deep industry insights and knowledge of the regulatory landscape that help enable you to make informed choices for your plan’s individual needs.
Easy access to value-added investments and services.
We deliver proprietary research that’s designed to help you tap the world’s most talented investment management teams.
Customized, one-on-one service.
We provide what you and your employees deserve and expect—superb financial education upon enrollment and focused one-on-one meetings.
Our LPL Financial Advisors lead your team to success.
By working with an LPL advisor, you can help put your employees on the path toward achieving a secure retirement. Advisors who work with LPL are leading the way to retirement readiness for a generation of employees. Their success comes from your plan’s success – they are incentivized to see you do well. With dedication, cutting edge tools, and high-impact education, combined with a commitment to impeccable service, LPL retirement advisors will help you set a clear direction toward retirement readiness.1